Like my style? Raid my closet!

I have a unique sense of fashion, and don't always dress in accordance with popular trends nor the new styles of the season. I don't do this on purpose, I simply haven't matched my income to my shopping addiction, yet. However, I am very picky with what I wear.

Hey there! I see you, seeing me...
I usually make eye contact with a piece or ensemble I like (aka window shopping), then I try it on to see if it fits my body type and makes the correct statement. Once I find the perfect fit, I look at the price tag and create a mental note of other potential looks I can wear using what I already have in my wardrobe. If the piece or ensemble is affordable, then it comes home with me and finds a comfortable spot in my closet.

Almost everything I wear and own is available for viewing (and some even for sale) via the Poshmark app. It's free, fun and an easy way to turn your well kept stylish wardrobe into some extra money. Also, I often visit the Natick Collection for my notorious window shopping, but I find more choices and unique looks online via different websites. 

Thank you for reading! Check out my closet by clicking HERE =)


Shopping is my cardio.

Comments

Popular Posts