Time's Up

It's the last day of the month, I am so ready for new beginnings and lots of positive and much needed changes that will propel me into the life I deserve. I'm excited to end August on such a good and happy note. There have been so many ups and downs, more than a roller coaster ride I would say, lol. 😅 As the title of this post suggests, time is finally up! I'm jumping in to September with laser focus and will be crushing goals left and right as it rains blessings upon blessings over me.

Wednesday 25 AUG 2021

The inspirational feeling of new beginnings and the motivation to start and keep up hits me at random moments. I've heard that we should try not to make decisions when mad, but also the opposite extreme of being overly excited and happy. That tends to halt my inspiration and motivation, setting a start date in the near future like on Monday, or the first of next month, etc. I'm done with that! I decided I start today and will handle any of the bumps and obstacles along the way as my daily, weekly and monthly routines settle into place. It's been a great summer, and as a first time mom, I am grateful for being so blessed and able to get some me-time while raising a child. I have 3 priorities at the moment: health, wealth and home. 

Health entails taking care of my mind, body and soul. As well as cooking up a storm in my kitchen and stop being able to say "I don't know how to cook very well." 
Wealth is all about finances, investing and getting my money right so I can live the lifestyle I want, do the things that bring me enjoy, and have amazing experiences with the people I love. 
Home, is about setting roots, preparing to buy my first home and the entire process that has been in the works since I first started posting here. I had a working draft a 5-year-plan and have been working on my credit throughout the years. So now it's about time I stop procrastinating and get all the documents and paperwork needed to apply for my pre-approval and start officially house shopping.

Thursday 26 AUG 2021

This morning feels like a success. It's not even 7am yet and I already accomplished so much. I try to wake up between 4-5am during the week, and usually between 6-7 on weekends, because when the child is up, you gotta be up too.

Monday 30 AUG 2021

I've enjoyed this style of posting, but I want to try something else. I'll show you in September 😉 so stay tuned. Anyways, I'm having a great start to my week. I was blessed to be able to go on a nature walk this morning, with two amazing kids. Work is going well and life is good.
Onto my three priorities and back to work as I turn my dreams into reality. Manifestations all day, all week, all month and all year long!

Remember, every ending is simply a new beginning.


Comments

Popular Posts