In the Zone

Over the course of 22 days, a lot has happened. Yesterday 19 Aug I meant to post this but it was a wild day. I had 2 floods, one in my apartment and another at my daughter's daycare, and then I found out about a theft in my construction business. What a day! Aside from the pouring rain and all these occurrences, Thursday was pretty thrilling. I got to meet up with my friend that is more like a brother and catch up after about 2 years. I ate breakfast at Panera and absolutely loved the new options they have. I even was able to take a nap during the day and got to be on time (9:30pm-ish yea I go to bed early, mothering can get tiring lol). I am glad that my theme of getting into the zone and staying focused has been consistent throughout these past weeks, so now it's time to make a plan and put it into effect. They say actions speak louder than words, so that's what I'll be doing, taking action and getting stuff done. 




Wednesday 28 JUL 2021

Last week was rough, I was working extra hard because of the cold that was going around getting people sick during the summer. Not a great time to be under the weather, but basking in the sun sure does help. There's nothing like a good dose of vitamin D. 🌞

Friday 06 AUG 2021

With back to back birthdays and celebrations this weekend, I have much to do. If only I could go to all these places and visit all my people... soon it will be like that, in 365 days or less!

Monday 09 AUG 2021

Ok, that was an amazing fun exciting and thrilling weekend. It would be better if I could have been with the birthday boy and girl, but I sent my happy wishes and positive vibes while enjoying the present moment. Yesterday was a new moon in Leo, and although I wasn't aware of it I did have a bit of a fresh start, something new. 

Wednesday 10 AUG 2021

Recently, one of my favorite apps that provides quick concise news updates with links to sources is no longer available because they are joining Twitter. I am not sure what that entails, but I will miss the mornings with Briefly that I got to enjoy for a short period of time. If you read my previous post when I mentioned I signed up for it, well it's too late now 😌 but definitely check out what they are up with this Twitter union. As for me, I'll go back to another app for my world news: Global Citizen. 

My mood has been so great lately. I am still riding on the "fun wave" of this past weekend. I had such a wonderful time at the 1920s themed party, and a true Sunday funday with my baby girl. Although I wish I could have spent time with specific people, I was able to stay in contact and send love, thanks to technology. Yay for technology actually serving it's purpose and not pulling me into the rabbit hole of social media and distractions.

Currently I am in the process of cleaning and reorganizing my apartment. It should have happened long before spring, but here we are. I'm revisiting unfinished projects, selling a lot of things and decluttering so I can officially be a minimalist and participate in project 333. Hopefully I can get everything I would like to get done by September 1st so I can start experiencing the minimalistic lifestyle.

Friday 13 AUG 2021

Another day, another dollar 🤑 and it's Friday the 13th as well...😏 I cannot believe how fast this week has gone by. Interestingly enough, it did not feel like this Mon-Tuesday, but now that we are here (lol) let's enjoy it! (I'm not sure who I am writing this to outside of myself, but these are the thoughts running around in my head today.)

I am really enjoying writing more often, and the thought of this being open and available to the public inspires me to be my highest self and put positive messages out, even if it's positively expressing negative emotions and things that don't make me happy. One thing I wanted to share was a line from one of my guided meditations: 
(when acknowledging your feelings)
I am here to take care of you. You have a voice. You are important. I will express you through passion and balanced action.

Monday 16 AUG 2021

This weekend was fun. I spent time with family on Saturday, and now I'm inspired to learn how to grill so I can be the host next time, and do the grilling for the next BBQ party. 😊 I've been in such an inspired mood lately, finding so many interesting things I want to do. Needless to say, it's going to be an amazing end of summer and beginning of fall.

Tuesday 17 AUG 2021

Yesterday seems so far away. Distance has been a good thing. Not the social distancing, but getting further from toxic energy and bad vibes. Similar to chemicals that independently are not toxic, but mixed together can be lethal, so are certain people when they are together clashing with each others' energies.

Wednesday 18 AUG 2021

Recently I noticed I have been giving too much of my power away. A decision has been made to stop that. "Self care is taking your power back." I have lingered too long in the "fun zone" chasing thrills and good times with good people, which of course is fun but a balance of work and play is needed. Also, it is about time I remind myself to stop worrying and wanting for things/people to do and be the way that I would like. I've spent too much in the idea of "lack" and that could be Blessing Blocking me (🤔 is that a thing?). 

My desire for twin flame reunion is quite interesting as it takes on the shape of a love interest if I don't keep it in check. I have to relax, heal and go with the flow, especially since it's all going so well. Whether I am right about who it is or not, life is going in the right direction. I see karma doing it's rounds and coming back to see if I learned my lessons. I believe I have, but only time will tell.

Time... I wrote a blog post about it a few years ago. Definitely check it out, I'll link it here Time to make time. I don't need to keep track of how I'm spending my time to know I am wasting a lot of it. In order to stay away from those time bandits, I am going to step away from the social life and social media to refocus on my goals, take excellent care of my health, and take the time to heal.

The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. ~Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace


Comments

Popular Posts