Dear Bruce...

Today is a special day. It marks another year of life for someone special to me... He will remain anonymous, but I will say this: I genuinely have love and gratitude for people that have made a positive difference in my life. That being said, Happy Birthday you beautiful soul!!

Dear "Bruce",

I have thought about reaching out and saying something, but I often don't know what I would say if I had your attention. My wish is if you receive this message, that it brings you joy and adds kindness in your life. I believe life is an amazing creation of our minds and you manage and live yours exceptionally well. That makes me happy.

I am grateful for all that I have accomplished since we last exchanged words about 5 years ago. I often said to people that "I want to see him happy, even if it's not with me." Then fast forward to 2019, when thoughts of you were becoming less and less in my mind, I moved to a place that was convenient for me to get to work and imagine my surprise when I realized that you were my neighbor. It seems great minds think alike.

Since the pandemic, chances of us bumping into each other were slim to none. Regardless, I dare not intrude on your life and happiness. I mind my business and keep my distance. However, about a month ago, it appears you searched for me... I don't know if it was intentional but the thought made me happy. I tried not to think anything of it, but you know 😏 sometimes I let the butterflies roam free.


Message of the day: Above all, don't forget your duty to love yourself.


Comments

Popular Posts