Hi, it's me again...



Hello there!



Welcome back! My apologies for disappearing.  I am back and ready to commit for the full year of 2019 writing... but let's start with this story:

Before I was writing regularly but after a while, I stopped because I was going through a tough time. At the end of 2015, I was attacked twice by a girl, a beautiful and talented daughter of a pastor. After both attacks it was hard for me because it reopened a wound that hadn't fully healed yet. I did not know what to do, so I started writing about my feelings. Eventually, what I wrote turned into a book: Vanilla Nightmare. It's the same story homegirl tells, but from my perspective. It began as a creative outlet for anger, during which time I felt stronger identifying as Caramel Bliss. If Vanilla Nightmare were a caterpillar in a cocoon, then Caramel Bliss is the butterfly that emerged at the end. It was my escape from the pain... The GOOD news is, that all that pain turned into valuable lessons. Every story has three sides: yours, theirs and the truth.  My book is my truth, about what I experienced. I strongly believe that sharing is caring.  

"It’s important that we share our experiences with other people. Telling our story is healing, and not only for us but for those who want to listen and for those who are asking how they, too, can rise from the ashes of suffering." 


One Love <3

Comments

Popular Posts