Once upon a time, she wins...

Once again, January was a long year. I'm glad we made it into February where I was able to enjoy a couple of sweet escapes to the Sunshine state. March is already more than halfway through and what a roller coaster ride it has been. But first, let's go back to the end of 2021... 

I spent most the end of year working and mothering, with few moments to myself which not only did I appreciate greatly. Thanks VAdS and JMK! Without their support and deep love for my daughter, I would not be where I am today... I am eternally grateful for having them by my side and in my life, even during the turbulent times. May God bless them and their families for all they have done for me and more. ♥️ 

At the turn of the year, I was with several goddesses (and IG has photographic evidence if you don't believe me 😜). I woke up at 7:30am on January 1st, feeling woke af. I guess that means my time as Sleeping Beauty is over, and it's time to reign. 2023 has revealed to me many things about my life and what the future holds. First, it was predicted that I am going to win the lottery. Long story short, my babysitter said she had a dream that I won the lottery, so I got excited and decided to buy a ticket. Turns out I got lottery fever and bought way more after that, and I'm not gonna lie, I won more than once... 😏 The crazy part is that I actually told some of my people that I won, and a few of them didn't even believe me... 🙄 So now I'm reconsidering the amounts I have already decided to share with them... 😈 just kidding, they are great amazing friends so it's all good and I happy to share and spread the wealth.

So I am doing a 30-Day Money Challenge on my OnlyFans as part of my Sexy Finance Series. If you didn't know I had one, well surprise! 😇 Trust me, it's not what you would expect, but do check it out if you're curious. It's the only account where both the creator and fans both make money. An on that note, I have manifested a lot of money recently and I kid you not, the financial abundance is coming in like a wrecking ball *queue in Miley Cyrus*.

Picture yours truly, listening to $Money Mantra$ by Moonlight Scorpio and reviewing my income and expenses then using creative visualization to manifest my dream life... that's a Friday night for me. I'm calling them #FinanceFridays. 🤑 

First I start with some me-time. Recently I watched Lisey’s Story on Apple TV. Usually I can relate to every story/movie/series and spin it to almost fit perfectly my personal story. In this Stephen King story, Lisey (a widow) went back her previous memories with her late husband, questioning what was and wasn’t real until she finally resolved the issue at hand. I felt similar feelings to Lisey, but fortunately for her, the deceased husband was a good man that truly loved her. My situation is a bit different, as my soon-to-be ex-husband is quite the opposite, closer to a villain I would say. Moving on to bigger and better things...

February was wild. I travelled to Florida, twice. It was wonderful to exchange my cc points for travel rewards, and take my daughter to Disney for spring break. After relaxing in the SunShine State and basking in the sun for days, I felt much better and started March refreshed and well rested. Around St Patrick’s Day, I decided to take my goals more seriously and dedicate all my time outside of work and “parenting” to my growth, education, and generating multiple streams of income. So far so good, I’m excited for my new business adventures and for a productive end of the month. 😉

Long story short, Happy Valentine’s Day! Happy St Patrick’s Day! I hope you had a great start to the first quarter of the year, and if not, trust and have faith that it will be drastically better before April. Remember, don’t worry be happy and smile!






Comments

Popular Posts