Ignition Flames

(01 JUL 2021 - Thursday)

When I first started seeing and paying attention to 11:11, I ended up learning about twin flames. A Twin Flame is an intense soul connection, sometimes called a "mirror soul" thought to be a person's other half. It's based on the idea that sometimes one soul gets split into two bodies. One of the main characteristics of a twin flame relationship is that it will be challenging and healing. (What is a Twin Flame?) I've already fallen for two false ones, but still hopeful that the third time is a charm. 😏

(07 JULY 2021 - Thursday)

Dualistic Thinking is a way of thinking that divides things into two categories, usually good and bad, or right and wrong. It's the Us vs Them Syndrome"The dualistic mind is essentially binary, either/or thinking. It knows by comparison, opposition, and differentiation. It uses descriptive words like good/evil, pretty/ugly, smart/stupid, not realizing there may be a hundred degrees between the two ends of each spectrum." I used to think like that. When I decided to stop and tried thinking about things as "it is what it is" and in terms of "unity, we are all one" it felt like a lighter way to live. I love the peace and connection to others; it's worth surrendering to...

(12 JULY 2021 - Monday)

Recently, I've been noticing some repeating patterns. My mind has been trying to race down a familiar path, but I know better this time. I resisted every urge to act in the same way I did in the past, and it has been incredibly empowering. I am so proud of myself. I conquered my fear of the unknown, letting go of the old desire to know everything. I've been affirming that I am love and deeply thinking about what that means to me. I feel centered, in my truth, creating the life I want and in alignment with my higher self.  I am a spirit in having a human experience, and I feel closer to love than ever before. I will continue to practice being more loving with my words so they better align with my actions, especially during frustrating situations.

Twin flame healing has piqued my interest. It is a challenging process where twin flames face and overcome their fears and traumas in order to become what they truly are and experience the bliss of the union. I've been wanting and obsessing over the bliss of the union for quite some time, but have only take the steps towards healing and focusing on myself for a short period. Thankfully I found my way and did it. I will tell you this, a little goes a long way. 😉

(19 JULY 2021 - Monday)

I decided to make a change. Less is more. I do love the art of creating, but I have other work to focus on. More on that coming soon... Changing subjects, I am here to win. A long time ago, someone once told me to use every thing I was given, every gift, talent and beauty to help me succeed. I cannot disagree. The opinions of others don't pay my bills. More over, I have been inspired to do something great, not for the world, but right at home. The goal hasn't changed, but the plan has been updated and my sense of inspiration and motivation renewed. I can't wait to end this chapter of my life and begin a new one. 😁


This weekend has been fruitful and fun. The different varieties of people and the unique ways life unfolds for us has been nothing but beautiful and amazing for me. The blessings and bliss I have been enjoying were totally worth the hard work, dedication and sacrifices. I'm living my best life. 😏 I often walk around with a cheesy smile thinking "life is good"... Thank you, my heart is overfilling with gratitude. 🙏
I've learned that courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. ~Nelson Mandala
 

Comments

Popular Posts