A Change of 2020 Vision Plans

(this post was written in May of 2020...)

Hello, if you are new here then welcome. I've been away for a while, had a baby so you know was busy doing that, lol. All is well with me and munchkin, we are living our best lives and enjoying all this time we got to spend together.


Back to reality, if there even is one during these times... I'm sure news and information about the global pandemic is the last thing anyone would want to read rn, so don't worry, there won't be much of that here. I'm going back to my old plan of blogging more consistently, shooting for once a month, but instead of only recapping what I've been up to, I'd like to change things up a bit. I'm still navigating this blogging business, and trying to find where I fit in the middle of it all so don't mind me if I keep on changing my mind unable to decide like the Libra that I am.


Before diving deeper into that, I just wanted to mention what an awesome month May was for me. I have been working from home, and I love being close to my daughter and able to watch her grow.  I also made some big commission checks, received my government stimulus check and my tax refund also came in all around the same time. I upgraded from a sedan to an SUV, my landlord hooked us up with a new fridge, so I guess GRATITUDE is in the air over here.


So about this change up, I am still very much into business, fashion and finance, but I've added natural beauty into the mix. I became a Market Partner for Monat, aka Modern Nature, and after 2 months of using their products, my life literally has changed. I'll explain further, because it's not what you would typically think... I'm not trying to sell you anything nor convince you that the same exact thing or better will happen to you. BUT I do have lots of positivity to share, so if it helps you sleep at night, call it me just being a true "Pollyanna".




Comments

Popular Posts